Tuesday, June 12

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet... ???



So this is my new baby, everyone. Isn't he adorable? We have not decided on a name, yet... are torn between "Ziggy" and "Samba" (short for Sambucca) and can't decide because "Ziggy" is cooler, but harder to say, and "Samba" in Greek (so says my boyfriend anyway) sounds like a girl's name. So I said, pretend its name is "Sambas" cause anyway when we address it that will be said as "Samba"... but he didn't seem convinced...
Any ideas? Ziggy? Samba?

7 comments:

toomanytribbles said...

definitely looks like a ziggy to me.

deviousdiva said...

I vote for Ziggy too. He's so cute.

betabug said...

Ziggy is cool for a cat name! +1 from me, for Ziggy :-) Very nice pictures, it seems he's happy to be there and have a home!

Kassandra said...

Yup. Now that we've got to know him better he is definitely a Ziggy. Zig zags all across the apartment, so Ziggy it is!

liz said...

he is ADORABLE... not as cute and fluffy as chloe was, but definitely adorable...

melusina said...

He looks very cute, and very much like a Ziggy!

Anonymous said...

how about SAZA

DERIVING FROM BOTH NAMES =Z=